|Shop Online||Our Best-Selling
|Download a PDF of our entire catalog to see all the parts that we offer|
About Liberty Brass
Founded by Max Zuckerwise in 1919, Liberty Brass was incorporated in the early 1930's in New York. The company located in Manhattan at the corner of Canal and Walker Street and moved to its' present location in Long Island City, NY in 1950. Jack and Walter Zuckerwise, Max's two sons joined the company in the 1940's and remained with the company until the mid 1990's. Jack's two sons, David and Peter entered in 1971 and 1979 respectively, the brothers gaining ownership in 1993.